Handheld tympanometer with docking station
A handheld screening tympanometer with a custom designed docking station for both instrument charging and test data transfer within a busy clinical setting.
The device can successfully measure tympanometry and acoustic reflexes with a live tymp display, as well as helping to identify other ear conditions such as a perforated eardrum, otitis media and cholesteatomas.
- Portable, handheld design
- 226Hz probe tone
- Live display
- Four ipsilateral reflex frequencies
- Pressure range -400 to +200daPa
- Fast accurate middle ear measurements
- Intuitive and ergonomic design
- Large LCD graphics display
- Programmable ipsilateral reflex tests
- Optional portable printer and PC interface
- Compact, lightweight and portable
- Multiple languages: English, German, French, Spanish,
- Portuguese, Italian, Polish and Russian