GSI AMTAS FLEX
TABLET AUTOMATED AUDIOMETRY
AMTAS Flex is a software installed on a tablet computer with headphones attached. No separate audiometer is required to conduct hearing testing. Patients will feel comfortable working their way through the test independently. Flex offers screening and threshold air conduction audiometry. The screening test typically takes 1 - 2 minutes to complete. Threshold testing obtains pure tone thresholds in about 5 - 10 minutes. The threshold test provides up to six quality indicators and two reporting options.
- Self-directed and self-paced software
- Pure tone air conduction with masking
- Configurable based on testing needs
- Six data quality indicators with AMTAS Flex
- Report options: Professional and Patient