OAE Testing with Screening or Diagnostic Functions
Our ERO•SCAN offers frequency specific TEOAE and/or DPOAE evaluation with easy handling. The sharp organic LED display presents line and bar diagrams for easy, direct evaluation. Choose between ERO•SCAN with screening or diagnostic functions.
If you need an OAE hearing screening device, ERO•SCAN provides automated tests with 2 DPOAE and 2 TEOAE screening protocols. Ideal for hearing screening programs, the ERO•SCAN allows for a quick assessment of the auditory system up to the cochlea with “Pass” or “Refer” outcomes. An excellent solution for screening newborn, infant, pre-school and nursery children.
Choose the diagnostic version of ERO•SCAN to benefit from advanced testing possibilities. This version adapts to the special needs of otologists, audiologists and otolaryngologists. With its extended frequency range it is also ideal for testing people of all ages. It comes with 5 DPOAE and 3 TEOAE diagnostic protocols of which 4 DPOAE and 2 TEOAE protocols can be customized.
- Screening and diagnostic measurements with TEOAE and/or DPOAE
- Fast automatic OAE screening with Pass/Refer results and graphical displays
- 2 DP and 2 TE protocols for screening devices, 5 DP and 3 TE protocols for diagnostic devices
- High noise immunity for operation in normal clinical environment
- Lightweight, small earprobe
- Sharp OLED display
- Wireless communication to PC and optional printer
- Optional MAICO Sessions PC software connectable with OtoAccess® or Noah patient database for easy data management