The Model 116 is a cost-effective and easy-to-use screening audiometer for completing hearing tests within schools, primary care and GP surgeries.
The lightweight and robust design benefits any occupational health professional or audiologist who travels to conduct pure tone, warble and continuous hearing tests. The soft key control panel is dependable and functions with ease, with a clear display delivering precise information. Strong and reliable, offering the simplicity needed to conduct hearing tests in the most challenging environments and at only 720g (1.58lbs), the Model 116 is one of the lightest portable audiometers available.
- Compact, lightweight and portable
- Extended frequency range: 125 – 8000Hz
- Attenuation range: -10 – 100 dBHL
- Automatic threshold saving
- Pure, pulsed and warble tones
- PC Software included
- Intuitive and ergonomic design
- Mains and optional battery power