Otodynamics Echoport 292
Advanced binaural clinical/research OAEs
Lightweight, portable OAE instrument for use with laptop or desktop PC via USB port. Includes both ILOV6 Clinical OAE software and EZ-Screen, with patient data management software. The 292 performs the full range of single-probe clinical OAE measurement with trusted ILO analysis.
- TEOAE, DPOAE, SOAE, DP Growth, Bilateral TE and DP plus Contralateral Suppression
- Advanced binaural clinical/research OAEs
- Powerful ‘synchronised’ spontaneous emission search to reveal actual and latent spontaneous OAEs
- Full spectrum display during DP test shows higher order DPs
- Contralateral noise suppression of TEOAE